Connect-It Connect-It

Cool

I liked it but I kept clicking the main Menu button by accident trying to click next lvl. that should really be changed. Or maybe I jsut need to stop having A.D.D when I'm trying to play a game.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

42!?!AWESOME

Erhm...42?!
Damn 42!!! SCREW THE ANSWER TO THE universe!

AHHhHhh

Yeha this was really great except I ahd to go through the first 42 questions about 30 billion times.

A fly with no wings is Jason. We must have different Jason friends because mine likes to sit on crap all day.
How come the music starts over when the quiz is repeated? I noticed eventually that there's more than one song. I only got to hear a slight part of it before I gave up, lol.

I'll try again later. *Sigh* when I have about 5 hours to spare.

Auto Paper-Rock-Scissors Auto Paper-Rock-Scissors

Hilarity at its greatest

incredibly awesome, but highly pointless

Drakojan Skies Aco (Full) Drakojan Skies Aco (Full)

alright

Everything is awesome but my attention span for it...I guess I've played way too many 2-d shooters to really enjoy this as much as...I don't know.
Maybe I just play Ikaruga too much, XD

Dark Star Eater Dark Star Eater

loooopoooyounluckerzz

It was cool. The music got annoying. I wanted to see if I could fill the entire game with a string of stars, but I died. I didn't continue because there are way better snake variations out there if I really wanted to play....It was still alright though. Too bad I can't replace it with the crapy one on my cellphone, lol.