View Profile Laiderdaiv

13 Movie Reviews

awwwww

Dude, it needs a pre-loader. And why the heck is this 7.8MB? Learn to compress.

All that aside, it was cool and i liked it..except the glitchy waiting parts for it to load...X_X

Hmm

I don't feel like he's ADDING ON to the bible. He's elaborating on parts of the written text. We can tell what he's actually quoting -it's when the text goes at the bottom of the screen. Nobody knows the exact dialog..xD and I very much enjoy this humerus take on it from Sam T.

sound

The sound isn't clean because of phase cancelation from stereo to mono.

Sorry about that....

4 Game Reviews

Cool

I liked it but I kept clicking the main Menu button by accident trying to click next lvl. that should really be changed. Or maybe I jsut need to stop having A.D.D when I'm trying to play a game.

42!?!AWESOME

Erhm...42?!
Damn 42!!! SCREW THE ANSWER TO THE universe!

AHHhHhh

Yeha this was really great except I ahd to go through the first 42 questions about 30 billion times.

A fly with no wings is Jason. We must have different Jason friends because mine likes to sit on crap all day.
How come the music starts over when the quiz is repeated? I noticed eventually that there's more than one song. I only got to hear a slight part of it before I gave up, lol.

I'll try again later. *Sigh* when I have about 5 hours to spare.

Hilarity at its greatest

incredibly awesome, but highly pointless

94 Audio Reviews

It's really good. What you been up to?

wow

SICK DOPE BAD THE SHIT

teddygram responds:

thanks!

lol

hey man you got a funky beat tharr, lmfao.

Sunshaft responds:

yes, that´s possible

Here to disperse my self gratifying music. Some may be spontaneous, other tunes were stuck in my head. The latter being more deterring.

32, Male